It is Canadian Thanksgiving today. So I thought I would share with my readers the things I am thankful for right now:
- I am thankful for the All-in-all who fills all, undergirds all, is over all and sustains all things in an All-Encompassing Compassion.
- I am thankful for the dream that provoked the Z-theory (type "z-theory" in my blog's search box). It has provided me with a means to understand how my Christian theology fits into the bigger picture. I am looking forward to developing and articulating it for you.
- I am thankful for my wife Lisa who never fails to dazzle me with her beauty, outer and inner. She is my best friend and my love. We've been together for over 31 incredible years.
- I am thankful for my family. Today all 5 of us stuffed ourselves into my wife's Toyota Echo and drove through Fundy National Park. We are all adults and thoroughly love and respect one another and relish one another's company.
- I am thankful for my new job. I am teaching English as a Second Language to International students at Saint John College in the University of New Brunswick in Saint John. I can't believe how stress-less it is.
- I am thankful for my wonderful students who are a mixture of Saudi Arabians, Chinese, Japanese, Libyans, Iranians, and Bangladeshi. There are Buddhists, Hindus, Muslims, Christians and Atheists and others I'm not yet aware of. They are a pleasure to teach and to know.
- I am thankful for the bottle of 12 year old Glenfiddich single-malt scotch I got for my birthday, as well as the bottle of Wolf Blass Red Label Shiraz Grenache. And books, flowers, and so much more.
- I am thankful for my friends. They love me and understand me, as I love and endeavor to understand them. And we always laugh. Laughter is good my friends!
- I am thankful for art. I love art in all its forms: music, painting, sculpture, dance, poetry, writing, photography‚Ä¶ Beauty and voice combined. It fills my every day.
- I thankful for you, my readers. You helped me get my first book of cartoons published. You help me find my voice. I love giving, and you are so willing to receive. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!