Random Flashes of Exposure
Just some random thoughts:
- I love my wife Lisa and our three incredible kids, 20, 18, 14. (One son loves God doesn't like church. Another son doesn't believe in God and doesn't like church, although both love the people thereof. Our daughter... well, if God were a boy she'd be all over him.)
- My heart breaks with love for them.
- I'm smoking more than I should.
- I am having an affair with red wine.
- I love writing. This blog is helping me to find my true voice. Thanks.
- We're considering new elders/ leaders whatever, and all I'm looking for are people who love and care for this community as it is. I am suspicious of people who have agendas, either for success, growth, revival, or anything like that that will burden or coerce people in any way. I am madly in love with them.
- The world is unbelievably beautiful, and I weep under the welcomed weight of it.
- The world is bent with pain, and I weep with its withering sorrow.
- I am tired.
- I love to cook with Lisa, friends and a fine wine. Nice steak medium rare. Syrah.
- Friends are the most important thing in life. Even God needs them.