Reasons I've Left
Hey everyone: please join nakedpastor's fan page on facebook. Thanks! These are reasons I've heard recently, from the mouths of people and through emails, as to why I've left the professional ministry.
- He's gay. He'll come out the closet soon.
- Satan caused his fall by finding the chink in his armor: intellectual curiosity.
- He had an affair.
- He was handsomely paid out.
- He lost his faith.
- He's replacing the director of the Vineyard movement.
- He was spoiled by the rotten apples (atheists, agnostics, etc.).
- His denomination (the Vineyard) excommunicated him for heresy.
- He had sex with something other than his wife.